Sunday, January 17, 2016

WEED GUY REVIEW: Dizzy D

   I know lots and lots of people in many walks of life and to be bluntly honest, most people just don't stand out. Most people, despite their efforts and qualities, are just not stand-out individuals. That's something I will not say about Dizzy D, who has been my weed guy for over a decade. Dizzy D is a fucking living legend and one of the few people I consider a true, unmitigated friend.
   I'll start out by acknowledging the obvious: D has a pretty bad stuttering problem. Most of his sentences are stuttered but at the same time he means what he's saying more than other people I know so to me, each stutter is filled with importance. I listen. I think part of the reason for this problem is genetic but D also did lots and lots of ecstasy when he was a teen so he might be permanently e-tarded (he taught me that term.)
   Despite that, he's been the most consistent person in my life since I've met him besides my family. He's been there through thick and thin, he's helped me in my times of need and celebrated with me in times of joy. One time I met him at a Rubio's taco restaurant and Miller joked before we got there, "what if he brings you a taco with your weed?" and I was like "shut up" but lo and behold, D came out WITH A FUCKING FISH TACO!

"They didn't meet my order so I got another one"

I mean, that's so much \_/ that I can't even \_/

When I was in college, he would drop off sacks for my mom in our mailbox or sometimes meet her in the garage and became one of the few of my friends who my mom feels comfortable around. My weed guy.

He introduced me to underground hip-hop and trance music and I owe him like $300 but he still fronts me the godddamn dankest weed in town without tripping at all. Dizzy D is doper than all of you.

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment