Wednesday, January 20, 2016

FOOD OVERVIEW: Hawaiian Pizza

   Part of me feels like this is something that doesn't need to be spelled out because it's so obvious, but some of my "friends" are somehow opposed to one of the best things in all of food: The Hawaiian Pizza.
   I'm sure you know what I'm talking about: a normal cheese pizza with "Canadian Bacon" (aka ham) and pineapple as toppers. It can be prepared many ways, every pizza place is a litte different, but those basic ingredients really assemble what, to me, is the perfect pizza.
    First of all I'll let you readers know that I normally put sliced apples into my turkey sandwiches. Some of my friends think that's weird but it just makes sense to me, to combine the sweetness with the saltiness and just make a fully realized TASTE.
    That's what a Hawaiian Pizza is for me, a combo of the sweetness the fruit gives and the saltiness the ham and cheese give, with that spice a good tomato sauce has. It's got everything. I don't understand why someone wouldn't enjoy that unless all you want is salt and spice all the time. In which case you might have other problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment