Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meow Of Taz

   Why did you bring me here? You don't seem to even remember that I exist most of the time, and the only reason you ever do is because I have to force the issue. I spend all day alone in this place where you have broken everything, and then when you finally return I am your last priority. I have to cry out and tell you that there are ants in my food because you would never think to just check, to just make sure that I was doing okay. That would never even cross your mind. I am a burden for you.
   Do you realize that I can't do anything for myself? Do you remember that you took me in, that you said you would take care of me, that you took out my claws? If you hadn't made me so comfortable maybe I'd be able to fend for myself in these trying times. But what's done is done. And you did it.
   I don't care if you love me anymore; that issue is moot. I just want to have something to eat. Please clean out my bowl there are ants in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment