Friday, October 23, 2015

INTERVIEW: Adam from Gag, September 4th 2015

This interview was conducted during Resurrect Cali Fest in Berkeley as the band White Wards was setting up.

Ian: Alright, this is Ian, I'm here with Adam from Gag; Adam, you hurt yourself in the last couple days, what happened?
Adam: So, I was drunk as fuck and I fucking fell off a bridge and landed on my back
I: Where was this at?
A: In Olympia, just a couple hours before we had to leave to come here, where we are now. I was drunk as fuck and tried to jump onto the railing of a bridge and overcompensated and fell on my back 2 stories down.
I: But you're standing, I mean...
A: Yeah...
I: Have you been to a doctor?
A: Nah, nah, nah..But definitely I have like 2-3 cracked ribs
I: O my goodness...well tell me this, why did you want to jump onto the railing?
A: Uhhh...for fun
I: Alright, that says it all...What's your favorite breakfast food, just so I can end this out?
A: Eggs benedict. That's the one with the cream, right?
I: The hollandaise sauce
A: Yeah, eggs benedict.
I: Alright, well good luck on your set later on; Feel better man!

https://www.facebook.com/gagpunks

No comments:

Post a Comment