Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I AM IN YOUR CAR

Listen;
No, don't interrupt me,
Shut the fuck up and listen to me.

For one second
Just stop it
I am in your car.

I know you don't care about yourself;
Whatever about that.You know better than me.

But please,
Care about me.

"Believe in me like I believe in you." - The Smashing Pumpkins

Please just care about me a little bit.

The way you always say you do...

You know that I would never do this to you.

This seatbelt isn't enough to save me
If things go wrong;
If we hit the wall...

I don't mean to bum you out
But this has already happened before
And I can see what's coming.

And I don't want to be a part of it.

I AM IN YOUR CAR.

If you're not gonna Drive Safely
Then please just let me out.


If you love something just let it go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment